Wednesday, January 23, 2008

i passed~


it's tuesday n i suddenly remembered tht i am supposed to call up the sch n check for my results. haha... nearly forgot sia. well, i was vr nervous asking for cho cho n she said the lecturer finish marking all my assignments d. holly shit... then i asked her if i fail any of the subject. she shouts 'no la!' haha... so cute la she. but i get her to double confirm for me by finding out my assignments n c wat i got. i really thought i am gonna fail. but i did not =) luckily la. thk god.




well, after this im gonna go for degree courses le lo.

im sure im going to aussie.

not i decide for myself.

but my family confirm for me.

haiz.... i dont really feel like going.....

it's like, im going there all alone n for so dam long.

i hope i can go melbourne la.

at least my cousin brother is there n pretty ziling is also there.

haiz... donno how la. dont wanna go for the march intake can?

i wanna go later than march.

not mentally prepared yet. haha...


to somebody:

i know u dont wan me to go.

but this is not wat i can choose.

u r supposed to be happy for me tht ive passed my diploma.

treasure now. than regret later.

thkx for everythg n i will miss u too.


hey im still in jb k!


No comments: