Thursday, December 4, 2008

"outing"

gd morning sunshine~
baby bev is feeling gd today.
she woke up really early.
slpt at 4 but woke up at 6 smthg.
no class, no ntg, might be going to the uni library later.
well, i hv no idea wat to blog about actually.
it is actually quite happening nowadays,
just tht i need to organize n gather all the photos...
yes, troublesome la =p
thus i become lazy to blog. but i will.
by the way, called my family last night. i miss everybody.
i called my 2nd aunt first, i think she is quite happy.
which im glad. her concern is always bout my twin cousins.
of cos la... as a mother. i can understand.
hope to c her soon n of cos i miss her cooking lots.
(food here sux) i mean in mc gregor =X
i then called my mum, but she didnt pick up.
LOL! y my mum so busy 1 huh? haha...
anyway she did call me back^^
then called my small aunt, talk to her a little,
then my precious meagan n sammie,
then talk to my grandma also. i missed her birthday celebration.
which im actually quite upset bout it. sobx...
but im really pleased tht she did enjoyed. my grandma is 82! hehe^^
oh ya then i called my uncle of cos.
ok, wat i wanna say bout the calls tht i made is tht
they all ask me the same question:
how r u? have enough money to use or not?
wan me to send u money not? LOL
dont worry la. im quite rich still leh XD
if i no money sure say 1. haha...
i think my family vr gd to me la... how la... vr touching sia =p
anyway, i miss everybody. cant wait to go back home.
went for "outing" yesterday with richmond.
it has been quite some time since im stuck at home n uni.
he was bored too. so we went out together.
i woke up late but he was even later XD
but he was vr fast la... guy no need to make up ma... haha!
n i realise i took so many pics but ended up didnt take any together.
so we went for lunch, movie, shopping~
it has been ages since i last catch a movie...
yala... i admit im outdated la. =p
we watch James Bond 007's Quantum of Solace
not bad not bad~
he was... ya.... carrying my bag obviously.
cos my bag heavy leh....
i keep teasing him tht he looks like gay XD
so bad la me... but he keep saying im short. bad also.
how can i ever resist this!
he kepoh wanna take pic also =p
aftertht he went n fetches his nephew in mirambeena.
the place wer i work b4. so i followed him.
keke! his nephew dont let me hug la... so sad...
anywer, i went back home aftertht as i promised to hv dinner with my college frens.
camwhore:
my hair vr long d...
my legs like vr tan d.... =(
i like my simple outfit^^
not forgetting my all time favourite * converse * alright ppl... my hair long d...
n i feel like cutting...
can sm1 pls tell me not to cut my hair?
im gonna be like really, seriously ugly if i ever cut it.
but but but.... just feel like cutting -_-
anywer, im actually vr tired. haha...
thk u richmond for the outing~
i got to go to the uni now since im so free =p
hv a good day ppl~
xoxo....

2 comments:

Karinaf said...

your outfit rocks specailly your converse

Karinaf said...

your outfit rocks specailly your converse