Monday, March 31, 2008

sg sg sg~

went sg again all the time cos ntg better to do. by the time we reach there ady late evening.
didnt go to much places. as usual bugis la, far east, orchard...
n went to my favourite top shop too. but didnt get anythg.
btw, if u donno,topshop in msia r much cheaper than in sg.
so, buy in msia, n if u have their member card, the fashion fast forward card, u can get even better prices than the others.
plus! if it's ur birthday, u can go shopping just in topshop n enjoy the reward n discount.
went to the other top shop which was at bugis. n i saw keey pan jia li!
i think my eye sight really vr good lo.
cos nobody saw her but me. haha!
after a while of cos a lot of kepoh ppl like me saw her la.
well, she IS vr skinny lo. n not vr tall. got a bit haolian look. mayb bcos she didnt smile gua.
there was also once when i have to go back to sch to get my transcript.
n of cos we went shopping.
so i drive there n fetch my sheila babe n angeline.
they think i so geng can drive but in msia as long as u r 17 then can get licence d ma.
no big deal. finally can get transcript, we were vr happy la.
but waited for so long. so not efficient la.
but seriosly, i miss sch lo. miss my frens, classmates n all. sob sobx...
got sheila n angeline valentines day gift. n they r happy. i know im sweet. lolx!
hope to chat up with u girls again oh^^

No comments: