Monday, March 31, 2008

wat a day....

phew! wat a day.
it's monday again.
n it's my off day!
so no monday blues for me^^
but!! today was different.
wake up ard 11 oclock.
which is quite early k.
then bath, make up then went out to deliver something.
i cant believe im still working lo.
mahai sia...
sorry but i was really not in the mood to work on my off day.
first, im hungry edy.
but nevermind, cos i always am.
i dont like to drive slowly.
so u can imagine the speed im driving.
then when i reach the kindergarden, nobody open the gate for me for so long.
made me stand under the sun for so long.
n im so worried tht ppl will snatch my car or wat lo.
cos tht's a dangerous zone of snatching.
finally somebody came. just take the thgs n go.
no manners at all. donno how to say thk u meh?
idiots. wondering how 'polite' will ur children be with a teacher like u.
poor kids.
then i was on my way back as i need to deliver smthg else still.
n the place is like so far away again.
vr tired n sien. n the weather is like making my mood worse.
as usual, i drive vr fast.
but safe. im always vr alert.
i still remember one of my fren telling me,
'even though u r alert, some of the drivers r not'
so here comes a myvi banging on my civic ass.
idiots sia. not alert at all.
then nvm la, cos he is like so scare as if im going to kill him.
i think bcos i act like im so chio, i actually took out my camera, n took pics of our cars.
im scared too. but i act like im vr chio la. lolx!
his fren lagi funny lo.
at first sit inside the car, with his legs up.
then when he saw me he faster get down n check wat happened.
in the end they gave me their number n ask for my number.
my fren said tht im stupid to give them my numbers so i actually dont have to.
how i know right? so panic d they ask then give la.
anywer, they agreed to pay me wat is going to cost me.
through our handphones we manage to contact.
but!!! they keep calling me!!
asking me this n tht. ish....
i really shouldnt have give them my number la.
then i went to another place to deliver thgs.
luckily i still remember n have the energy.
but the road is like... so many holes!
if u know wer perling n bukit indah is.
oh my god. i really pity ppl who stays there or have to passby there most of the times.
i swear i'll never go there again.
n there was an accident.
vr jialat lo.
the toyota donno wat car actually 'fly' into the big drain at perling there.
u know the road there vr dangerous?
lotsa turning there.
although im vr kepoh, didnt get to take pics.
cos i was driving vr fast too. lolx!
i think the driver r safe as there was no ambulance.
but his car is gone for sure.
then i headed home.
which was a long journey....
im really glad tht i didnt die on the road today lo.
touch wood!
wat a day....
phew~

3 comments:

Janice said...

haha..
those guys kept calling u cos they wanted to noe u lo..
sohai lo..!!!
hahahaha...!!!!
tat must be a beng lo...

by da way..
u mux always pray tat u are safe on the road..
as everything can happen..

muacks..!!!

♥ baby bev said...

hey they really r ah bengs leh.
haha! so clever geh u?
n i cant believe u actually read the whole blog which i crap a lot. lolx!
ya i'll be careful de.
i think guys drive better la.

*kiss u back*

Janice said...

haha..
im one of ur fans ma..
so sure read every word de lo..
sick d mux rest well ya..

take k..!!
020408...