Sunday, August 17, 2008

^^

IM HAPPY!! ^^
bcos.... ah boy is back! haha!
was so happy when he msg me.
but i was in brisbane -_-
so we meet the day after in the uni.
good tht u r back boy.
n u hv us all with u k. dont be sad...
i was sick the other day. bcos too cold d...
fever n all... smmore go power night.
n missed hanging out with monique they all.
they had lotsa fun....
but they say nvm, they will do it again for me the following week^^
mc gregor food is so oily, so boy cook me porridge!
it's dam delicious~
even sick ppl like me can taste it. haha...
thkx boy~ really appreciate.
it was my uni's open day today.
really fun~ too many pics d.
so will blog about it next time. due to my laziness.
haha! =p anywer, i forgot to bring my coat today!
bcos it wasnt cold in the morning.
so i wasnt wearing it. wanted to bring, in the end forgot.
so cold.... so windy..... smmore i was outdoor....
can u imagine? then i called somebody for help.
haha! luckily sia. if not i think i frozen d.
thk u boy, for ur big jacket.
it's so big on u. n even bigger for me =p
anywer, had lotsa fun with kids today la.
n the girls too^^
lotsa love....

No comments: