Sunday, August 3, 2008

jogging? winter??

yes.... i went jogging during winter.
with my poor health. i think im dam stupid la.
haha! exhausted sia...
well i went with yvonne. at first was quite alright.
aftertht was like, as i run, the wind gets stronger.
makes me really hard to breath...
min wanted to walk me back home but i didnt wan him to do tht.
so i ran away. n met hin. so he saw me in my tights n jumper.
n he told boy tht i look so small -_-'''
anywer, min then ran to us. haha...
he is really gentleman though. always varing n concern bout ppl.
so we walked back n chit chat a little. thk u min.
really appreciate bout everythg u do^^
it was so cold la... n i keep thinking...
oh my god! i went jogging! i must be crazy! haha...
no worries, im find now. i did get sick tht night though.
lolx! is it me tht is too weak or the wind tht is too strong?
anywer, thk u yvonne! really glad to spend those time with u girl
u r such a sweetheart. n i think we r vr similiar.
in everythg. character, thinking, favourite. everthg^^
i love u girl. hehe!
n we were so glad tht we did our quiz b4 we went jogging.
we spent like 3 hours in the library?
so hardworking sia~ anywer, we've decided to do the quiz every wed.
thts good for us i think. we wanna score!!

No comments: