Saturday, November 1, 2008

EMO


='(
current status: extremely emo
i wanna cry out loud.
i've been talking bout happy stuff in my blog.
but im not a puppet.
i cant be happy all the time.
i hate faking a smile.
i have had enough.....
sometimes i just wanna do wat i wan,
i wanna do wat i like.
i dont wanna care bout wat u think of me.
im just being me.
cry out out reason number 1:
extremely stress up with uni.
i wanna do my best.
mayb i hv too high expectation of myself.
but i dont wan ppl to think tht im just a girl tht party n have fun all the time.
i do study hard.
cry out loud reason number 2:
i think im fat n ugly.
i wanna go for plastic surgery.
i wanna wear nice clothes.
i wanna hv tongue piercing.
i wanna hv tattoo.
i wanna look good.
but i do care bout my image to the others.
i do care bout wat others think.
thus, i cant do wat i wan.
it doesnt feel gd tht im feeling fat n ugly.
cry out loud reason number 3:
im lonely.
yes i am.
i do hv frens.
but mayb too many of them?
i get along well with both aussie n asians.
but u dont hv to envy me.
n stop telling me tht u r.
im sick of it tht u r envying while im not feeling gd bout it.
it's hard to hv real gd frens.
n the sad thg is ppl change.
moreover, it's hard to know somebody really well.
besides my teddy bear tht has been always here with me,
im only left with boy, jade, yvonne n min.
crystal left. thus i hate having meals in mc gregor.
n justin who i hv not been seeing for more than a month.
others r just frens. vr normal frens.
i hv also been stress up with guys tht r interested in me.
i dont wanna be too close with them.
i dont wanna hv misunderstanding.
im sry.
i need n i wan my bf here.
but sometimes im wondering who is tht gonna be.
lost a fren.
im really sry S.
it sux when im stuck in between.
so i hv decided to not care bout it anymore.
i miss my frens n family.
i wanna go home.
badly...
reason to cry out loud number 1-3
made EMO bev
i wanna hv a smoke, but i cant.
i wanna hv a drink, but i cant.
thus, i listen to jay's new songs n cry out loud.
this is my blog, if u dont like emo bev, just leave.
cos i dont care.
for now.
i might care, mayb the next time when im feeling gd.
wish me luck.
xoxo

No comments: