Tuesday, November 25, 2008

shop till drop session

finally this post is up to date -_-
jade n i went brisbane for 'shop till drop' session
as we finish the semester. wanna award n relax ourselves.
lynn joined us^^
pardon me for my slpy face.
i didnt slp. thts y.
cos we need to catch the bus at 6.45
i need to wake up at 5.30.
so i didnt slp AT ALL.
happy girls~
waiting for the bus at the terminal.
they r vr punctual mind u.
say leave at 8 then sure leave at 8.
the funny thg is tht they kinda check attendance.
vr cute la =p
anywer, while waiting, take pics!
i dont look too slpy do i?
me n my jade. keke!
she said i look big -_-'''
she look so thin tht makes me looks fat!
me n lynn~
im not vr fat la...
we exchange our guess watch. haha...
this is hers n she was wearing mine.
luckily i went, of not i think jade sure lost her way XD
the 'ball' in the city.
then off we hit at queens street!!
GUESS
black=me =p
FCUK. another black -_-
went LV, of cos didnt buy la.
their service is so so gd~ ^^
NINE WEST!
c my bags?
since when become so many...
all ours =pi look happy with my bags ^^
even happier~ haha!
happy us!!!


1 day trip was fun~
we will go again next time^^
dont ask me how much ive spent.
u wont wanna know.


xoxo....

No comments: