Tuesday, November 25, 2008

mountain climbing at 'Table Top'

u should know tht my blog is not up to date.
this is like more than 2 months ago i think.
so, crystal, min, von, boy, jade n i went hiking.
initially. we all woke up so early.
since when i become so semangat sia...
anyway, it was my very fisrt time to climb a mountain.
was so very hard n scary for me.
but well, i made it! ^^
fall sick though -_-
jade was going well in the beginning, then she back off -_-
n boy hv to acc her in the car. haha...
i wanted to give up as well.
but min, von n crystal keep encouraging me so i just follow only.
there they go... byebye~ =p
half way. vr excited d. but the road getting harder to climb...
c the view!! down there got cows sia XD
take pic~
luckily i brought my iphone sia =p
then i saw this tone with 'jade's name' on in.
so we took a pic to show to our jade. haha!!
can imagine me climbing this?? omg...
min took the pic^^
finally at the top -_-'''
happy happy~
we were jumping n all~
tada~
^^
i was so tired....
walk so slow....
left behind d la....
so they hv to 'pull' me... haha!
keep going~
walking to the otherside of the mountain~
meet some aussies, they took a grp pic for us^^
the other side of the mountain~
^^
we made it~
the sky so nice~
okay...
so, it was fun n exciting, tiring n hungry.
LOLX!
im really glad tht i made it cos it was really challenging for me.
they did award me a little aftertht.
we went to thai restaurant for lunch^^
BUT, i fall sick aftertht. too tiring for me?
or bcos of the sun? donno la...
made me sick for so long.
anywer, too bad jade n boy didnt join us =(
n btw, i dont wanna go for hiking anymore -_-
i've tried, n i think ive had enough d.
=p
xoxo....

No comments: