Tuesday, May 13, 2008

emo....



chio pic isnt it? mayb i might wanna get tht tattoo also? XD
nah... i prefer a star on my wrist =p
anywer, these few days have been rather emo/sad/helpless/worry?
watever it is, it doesnt feel good. n i cried in the middle of the night.

first, my own thg, ppl bang my civic thgy. n the person ran away.
boyboy manage to find his details for me as his family owns the honda motor.
me n my guys went there in the end left angrily. vr sien n scare.
now i let my uncle handle the whole thg d, n i dont feel like talking bout it.
i was crying to my uncle like a baby -_-
donno y. i think bcos i dont hv a father. all my uncles tend to love me more.
im proud to hv such a family. loves every family members of mine~

second, bout frens. we hv been kinda down of luck lately.
after hann met with an accident, then l.p also met with an accident.
then andrew, then l.q. n roy was being laugh tht he will soon be the next 1.
n it really happens. all the frens kena. i donno y. n it's like 1 by 1....
they said it's like tht. buddy met with an accident then the whole gang also will.
got such thg meh? choi! yesterday l.p kena bang by ppl again....
im like... not again.... haix... n, andrew's gf also met with an accident today.
wat the hell? luckily nobody is injured. pray hard. hope it stops here.

third, i kena scold like for ntg? u know who u r la.
im getting sick n tired of all these. might as well leave me alone. pls,
be matured. dont be angry over some small silly thg. dont be so petty.
i've ntg much to say to u d.

forth, i hv like some kinda illness. made me so scare tht i tot im going to die or wat -_-
luckily i hv janice. cant tell u all wat illness. cos it's ntg to be proud of. anywer im ok d^^

fifth, janice had met with some problems. it really scares me to hear her crying over the phone.
i was shocked, n also hurt. to c her like tht. i mean hear her.
anywer, all i wan was tht she can lead a happy life. just like how she used to be.
no matter wat she does i'll always support her n be there for her.
she is my precious. i love her lots. cant do without u dear girl. be strong, be brave.
i love u. hugs...

lastly, i hope everythg shld come to an end. be positive ppl!
n i'll pray hard for all of u! always look on the bright side of life~ smile =)

No comments: