Tuesday, May 20, 2008

wee^^

sunday is always vr busy for me.
cos i need to work until 7 pm -_-'''
but! i dont hv to, cos classes in the condo hv been cancelled!
yeah yeah~
jeff called, ard 3. so i had him waited for me to finish my work
n then we went to elle saloon to look for shir^^
thkx for waiting for me hun!
shir looked sooo tired @.@
she reach elle ard 12 smthg. by the time she is done is almost 8.
she helped a fren to be his model to take pics n all
after she had a free hair cut + dyed n everythg la.
for free, but she need to help to take pics lo.
so now her hair is short edy.
except for 2 tails. lolx!
i think the hairstyle not bad la.
quite cute. n the colour is kinda chio~ suits her^^
thkx jeff for fetching me ard. im just too lazy n tired to drive.
me n jeff dam sien n bo liao so we acc shir~
after tht jeff went back home for dinner with his family
while i stay with shir =p


i know my hair long d. n vr dark, as in vr black la.
but i just like the way it is.
shir's hair stylist asked me y didnt i appear earlier in front of him
so tht he can cut n dyed my hair.
seriously, no thkx~ ^^
there was 1 day tht a few ppl for elle was in the lift with me.
1 of a girl was trying to talk softly but i can still hear her.
she was saying like, hey look at her hair, long enough leh
n thgs like tht bout my hair. so when the door opens, i ran away.
haha! vr paiseh la. n if she really approach me also paiseh la.
this is shir's hair. end product. hehe^^
look like doll hor?
it's purple mind u!
had a great time with u girl, c ya again oh^^


when i c u next time i hv to call u chio bu.

ps: i always thinks tht ppl with short hair vr chio^^

No comments: