Sunday, May 4, 2008

TOPSHOP

yes yes i bought another new bag.
but so wat? i like =p
cannot meh? blek!
price: RM 179.00
expensive huh....
i think so too...
but i really love it la....
i bought it yesterday secretly.
today im like so stupid to bring my mum there la.
smmore i was carrying this bag.
n she saw those new ones in topshop.
then of cos she look at the price la.
kena screwed... lolx!
anywer, she kinda like the white 1.
i actually had discount for the bag. so quite worth it?
20%. cos it's my birthday month plus i hv the member card.
wanted to ask mummy to buy me heels.
saw 1 which is like RM 109
i think dont really worth it so didnt ask for it lo...
good girl leh me ^^
haha.... but! my mum boght 2 pairs of shoes!
with the same design but different colour.
cost her 300 -_- nvm la, she is rich. -_-

No comments: