Saturday, June 7, 2008

loves

went shopping on thursday~
wer did i go in the morning huh?
em...went to banks, done some errands for mum...
went for brunch. then went holiday plaza.
then went to honda to check out honda civic...
i seriously love type R.
if u donno wat is it, u better go check it out.
it is my favourite car!! sports car!! =p
haha! but so expensive la...
*my dream car*
anyway, went cs after tht.
met wanlin, rachael n huah rong!!!
oh my god!!! i was seriously dam happy can!!!
hehe^^ still waiting for them to send me pics^^
too bad didnt get to have dinner together....
anyway,got myself a top.
with lotsa stars de~
it's 'IN' now, make sure u get stuff with stars too oh~
but didnt get to buy the shoes tht ive been wanting to get =(
then, went jusco after tht. get ntg... -_-
outfit of the day:
outfit tht im interested to buy: it cost ard RM 140 ah!
no money... wait 1st...
must buy it next week! or next next week!
b4 i go aus!

No comments: