Monday, June 23, 2008

sat+sun

weekend had been kinda fun^^
together with frens of cos fun la.
i mean, at least not so boring.
cam whore a little while working =p



together with my GUESS ^^
shir had been busy with her hair show on sunday.
vr fun lo. n her hair vr yeng.
haha... met est n joanne, they r so fun. keke...
we were like shir's little fans sia.
joanne keep trying to take pic but monkey blocking la.
n she took pics of another lengzai. lolx! cute la she.
shir was kinda nervous i guess?
n her heels r killing her! haha... poor thg...
anywer, glad i spent some time with jeff cos he is always so busy.
my fist time playing foosball! n he teaches me!
vr hard leh... but not to worry.
still rmb last time when he teaches me to play pool,
in the end i play better than him. lolx!
now no more la. haha...
tht was when we were in kl together.
we went breakers again n shir played too.
so much better than me -_-
he is so busy hor? hmph.

know wat he is doing?
cant tell u. n cant put anymore pics.
he will kill me for sure sia. lolx!
love my frens~
*big hugx*

No comments: