Sunday, June 22, 2008

thin???

so, i went for medical check up n all for my visa thgy.
the doctor n the nurse said tht im too thin.
160cm , 40kg
thin? then models leh? vr vr vr thin?
anywer, met wei ling in the hospital.
vr kelian... she kena denggi.
seeing her makes me feel like so heartache sia...
her hands a lot of bruises... ='(
but luckily she is fine now.
may god bless her.
take care girl!!
today my parking vr lousy -_-
no la... not my problem.
car too big, space too small, road not good.
haha... still manage to park in the end la.
went to the clinic on my own.
mana tau sekali my mum knows the doctor.
so she kepoh kepoh went back to the doctor together with me.
to take the report, n chat with the doctor...
luckily no need blood test. i seriously vr vr scare.
it's really painful k! n the doctor always cant get my blood?
like wat the... tot ok d mana tau havent even started.
so everytime kena poke for few times. seriously pain.
anywer, result shows tht i didnt kena HIV or wat.
so i can go aus. lolx! nah... im always vr worried if i get any diseases.
worry too much all the time la...
so, ya. going soon. on the 6th of july.
ppl tht wanna meet up just let me know ba =p

No comments: