Friday, October 10, 2008

flower carnival *image heavy!*

suddenly hv mood to blog =p
flower carnival last month. LOL
finally spring is here~
i love spring!!
anywer, we girls dress up a little for the nice weather^^
my flowery skirt, flower ring, n flower bangle. keke!
nice flowers? ^^


preparing to go out~

in the car but cant wait to take pics! =x
jade n bev~


reach d! car cannot go. so must walk a little^^
sunny day! im loving it though =p
nice gladiator bev XD
crystal n i!
u will c a lot of pics of me n jade aka the cam whore queen =p

yvonne n i^^
me n myself...
guy in blue, cant u c im taking pic...?
weee^^
paiseh i should hv put them in large size...



















it's kinda like chingay...
a lot of flowers lo...
took lotsa pics but not gonna upload more.
haha... c pics of me is enough d =p





she is gorgeous!

met my korean frens. heheeh!! ^^



in the car... tired d....
back at home........
good trip.
but i kinda regret though...
cos... i tan d la... sobsobx...
can u imagine i was wearing my white gladiator.
now my feet got strips of gladiator d -_-
haha! anywer, love u ppl!!
next year we go together again^^

No comments: