Tuesday, October 7, 2008

good news n bad news

i asked my uncle,
'u wan good news or bad news?'
n he said, 'can both come together?'
haha... anywer........
good news 1st, i've got the highest mark for 1 of my assignment in the class.
im kinda proud of myself actually =p
highest in class hello?
im in the uni, i dont think it's easy to achieve tht isnt it?
haha! anywer, working hard on my other assignment.
hopefully i can get all HD in all subjects^^
big dream, bigger success.
or
big dream, bigger dissapointment?
anywer, i hv lotsa assignments waiting for me to do.
somemore, im on practical.
yea... i teach in the kindergarten in aus.
sounds fun? quite fun...
but not with all the assignments...
im going crazy...
i slp 4 hours per day. i bet for the whole month it's gonna be.
so thts uni life? uh....
ok, bad news now. was sick since last week.
after my frens n i went hiking.
ya i know i havent blog bout it. well, next time =p
so yea... i fall sick aftertht.
n was so serious, i had to go to the hospital.
but im fine now. so dont worry.
just sore throat now.
n my uncle said it's good to be sick.
as in, ppl fall sick. n sickness will help in building up our body system.
so my uncle said it's a good news too.
so, no bad news? haha...
i know i know... i seldom blog.
i really got no time.
esp with the internet with quota?
i dont usually blog anymore.
anywer, promise to blog whenever im free.
mayb next month? =p

No comments: