Thursday, October 30, 2008

malaysian gathering

malaysian gathering bcos 'buka puasa'.
we actually hv malaysian society in the uni. haha...
anywer, i was invited! so i went, bring ppl with me somemore.
haha... ppl invite me, i invite other ppl along =p
yvonne, min n jade were too tired to go...
too bad la... anywer was hin's birthday as well.
innitially wanted to go for the m'sian gathering for a while,
then off to his party.
gave him his bd present b4 i went to the msian gathering.
by the time when i got back to hin's place.
party was over! cos he was too drunk! dam it...
n i missed seeing justin -_-
sry boy~ i was dam sad too!
anywer, preparing to go out....
c the little note there?
dont get jealous =p
love my hair la! long d!

love my white iphone as well XD






ok! enough! ready to go~ =p
crystal, bev n boy^^
not all msian actually.
for example the boys tht i invited.
ben, far left in spec is from hong kong.
we did teach him some malay b4 we go for the gathering.
LOLX! n randy, standing behind me is from indonesia.
haha! well, they enjoy themselves, im glad^^
wan ying with the 'peace' is vr fun la! =p
not forgetting chloe the sweet girl beside me!
me with the president of msian society beside sia.
so nervous. LOLX! jk la...
everybody is so fun!
me n wan ying looking forward for more! hehe^^
was fun fun fun.
now i know there r quite a number of msian in my uni.
haha... =p
xoxo

No comments: