Tuesday, April 1, 2008

april fools =p

happy birthday to my dear joyce~
she's a good fren of mine.
i miss her lots....
wishing u all the best girl!
i love u lots!
too bad didnt get to meet up during my last trip to kl
but im sure we'll have a chance to meet soon^^
n.... it's april's fool!
hehe^^
earlier in the morning, i msg a few frens saying i hate them.
gotcha didnt i?
sorry for being naughty =p
playing only ma. then....
i bluff tht im getting married.
n i cant believe tht ppl believe in such a big lie.
wat the...
think think a bit leh... married? me? nah....
some ppl keep asking when n wer n thgs like tht...
alamak... playing only ma.
anywer, it's another boring day....
n.... im sick!!
so sad ='(
cos my birthday coming d u know? =p
but im always sick during my birthday de la. idiot.....

No comments: