Sunday, April 27, 2008

yum cha + gossip

well saturday always cant wake up...
plus didnt slp well la i think.
vr scare i will have accident like hann...
anywer, i love blue+black XD


went back home after 3.30^^
then rest...
at night went downtown to eat.
opposite cs there. vr vr dangerous...
vr scare... so after having the bak kut teh we went old town.
to yumcha n gossip =p
brough my sony vaio along as it broke down.
wanted to sent to sony to repair.
but they ask roy to check wats wrong n try to fix it for me.
my vaio is my baby k. i really take gd care of it.
then they were like so careful la. if not they will get scolded from me.
lolx! well they means hann, roy, andrew, long jun n hui la.
in the end, mr roy didnt manage to fix it for me la.
should have just gone to sony right? lox!
thkx la anywer^^ cos i know my baby has vr big problem.
going aussie soon must have my baby done soon.
anywer, we didnt know it was 1 oclock already
until my mum called n scolded me. =p
no more yumcha. for a day only. XD

No comments: