Sunday, April 20, 2008

love my cousins^^

it's my day off again.
n today has been kinda fun^^
slp until afternoon.
then as usual goes online...
then my cousin (jia jun) msg me in msn.
he is in jb! woohoo~ can go out play d.
so it was raining. n he's already outside my house waiting for me.
but i just finish bathing only. so he waited for some time.
sorry ah... n when i go out. it was still raining heavily.
n he asked me to wait for him to get his unbrella for me.
so nice of him right? hehe^^
then we went to his house. met my aunty n cousin (chia wen), she is like...
so thin n tall... haha! *envy sia*
had my lunch there together with them.
then we went to my grandma's house in tun aminah.
as my aunty asked my cousin (jia jun) to pass smthg to my grandma.
he drives the HARRIER there.
so my grandma was vr surprise to c me. haha...
did some cam whore there =p
me n my new black top XD



hang ard there then we headed back to town.
but this time i drive. so scary... never drive HARRIER b4...
but my cousin say same as my crv so i try to be vr brave n drive lo.
all the way from tun aminah sia. so scare... quite nice to drive though.
aftertht i ask him to drive himself d. haha... he drives vr carefully de lo. u see,

haha... anywer, it was evening edy.
went back to his house. he force me. haha..
chill there then my uncle came back.
then my cousin vr naughty keep asking me to try n drive the new car.
nissan frontier. it's manual! of cos i dont dare la. haha...
then he ask his fren to try n drive n we went out for a ride lo.
the car is dam big can. my cousin describe it as a 'big stone'
haha! aftertht we even went to the back. not the seats k! the place wer ppl put there goods!
so fun! but too rush i didnt bring my camera out -_-''
vr vr fun. plus a bit scary. lolx!
then we went back home for dinner.
aftertht went to convent to fetch my cousin (gigi)
it was already 8 plus d. so dangerous of her to be there la.
so me n my cousin went to fetch her together with the 'big stone'
lolx! n then gigi n her fren was like so excited.
cant wait to go to the back there for a ride!
so my cousin let them be. n he drives slowly n steadily lo.
n i was so excited too! took some pics of them^^
the red light is bcos of the brake light.
they so happy sia~

aftertht they get more excited n they were kinda like standing up!
then my cousin cant c aythg from the back mirror.
all he saw was the 2 girls body la. so funny! so he can only use the side mirrors lo
woo~ they r like so high sia. haha...
so fun right?
my cousin hope tht my sister can come out together next time.
n then we will all go out for a ride n play together. hehe^^

No comments: