Friday, April 4, 2008

happy birthday to.... ME!!

*heart blue roses*


finally it's my birthday!!! lolx!
happy birthday to me~
=p
as how much i love blue,

i love the roses soooo much!
thk u! ^^

can u feel how excited i am?

lolx! i was wearing somethg k. not naked.


well, ntg much happened for my birthday.
cos... i need to work =(
plus im sick!! sad huh....
it's okay la~
cos i can c my cute cute children in the centre ma hehe^^
so many ppl sms me la. thkx thkx.
but i wasnt feeling well, was resting. sorry if i didnt reply u ya~
even middle of the night also got ppl msg me. from australia. aiyo...
but, ya... thkx a lot man.
thkx to my twinnie (mun kit, who has the same bd with me),
ewe keong n zheng wei,
for calling n messaging me from aussie.
so in the morning,
my aunty cooked for me so i went to her house to get the food.
while hann fetch me there n then to the centre.
eat together with him n my aunty.
then work work work. some of the parents wish me happy birthday too. haha!



-in lavender-



after finish working, went lavender for a while with hann.

i was wearing a black dress the whole day then changed into my mng green top

(ya it's one of my birthday present!) haha!

i kinda rmb how we celebrated joann's birthday once in lavender.

missed those times... miss all the girls....

then dinner with my family as wat they always did for my birthday^^

didnt take pic cos too hungry d =p

the dinner cost around a thousand -_-

it's also a farewell dinner for ying ying my cousin,

who gets 7 As for her spm.

so she was going metropolitan in kl to study d.

wishing her all the best oh~

n i think i'll have better reason to go kl d la. haha!

then drive back home, went out for a while,

donno wer to go then go back home d.

smmore i sick ma. must rest earlier.

n thts all. for my 20th birthday. lolx!

actually im quite content la.

as long as ppl rmbs my birthday^^

but a bit sad tht some of my 'quite good frens' forgot....

sobx.... nvm! still frens!

thkx all for wishing me ya.

love,
promise to show u ppl my presents^^
xoxo

No comments: