Friday, April 18, 2008

last day....

it's the last day of sheila staying at my house le...
she is going back tml ='(
went to office as usual, went stonegrill at plaza pelangi.
our drinks.

n our food^^
sheila is like a small kid, dont know how to eat.
can eat until my face also kena XD
cam whore while waiting for our food^^

happy & sad

then i brought her to a beauty center for waxing n to perm her eye lashes.
she dam excited la. n have been asking me to bring her there -_-
cam whore while waiting for her =p

then my mum came.
we were all quite hungry so we went for meal lo.
as my mum promise to bring sheila for good food b4 she goes back to sg.
my mum vr good leh~ haha...
our food, eat until dam full can. it was not even 7 o'clock yet.
mummy~

'the like to take pic girl' XD

nobody took pic of me =( haha....
then we went home n rest.
at night went jusco as to collect smthg for my mum.
we rush to M.A.C when we reached,
i was dying for this nude lipstick tht i saw in the magazines.
the sales girl name juliana vr pretty, friendly n professional.
she knows wat i want exactly!
so i bought it! =p
sheila got 1 too. hehe^^
she also bought new blusher, n i bought the limited edition lipgloss too!!
so happy!!!
n we were dying to take pics can... haha...
vain sia... anywer, cam whore in the washroom XD
we r in love with our lips!

mmuackss!

then we change venue, cam whore in the fitting room.
pretend tht we r going to try on some jeans, but we didnt =p

lights in the fitting room made us look so pale.

me, myself n i ^^

so these r wat we bought from M.A.C!
nice right~
envy not? kakakaka....
mine! M.A.C lipstick (honey love) i love the name!
n my lipgloss-limited edition viva glam^^
happy happy~
btw, my lipstick was a gift from sheila! thkx babe!
n my lipgloss is from hann. haha! thkx hann!
so in the end i didnt even spend a single cent =p
aftertht, we went down town for dinner^^
went to modern revelation again.
sheila was wondering y we brought her here for her first n her last meal.
haha.... as we werent vr hungry. we had mushroom soups n some drinks^^

No comments: