Tuesday, April 8, 2008

wat a night....



it's my off day again... n tuesday is a public holiday also! hehe^^
still sick, so i actually slp until vr vr late la.
then online, watch tv.... doing ntg only la.
then wena asked me out.
since i have ntg to do i might as well go out lo.
n it has ben sometimes since we last met le.
so, wena came n fetch me.
i was happily going out with her.
n she said she wanna introduce some of her frens to me.
okay~ so she said we r going to have some drinks.
i donno im blur or wat la.
i donno we r going to drink tea or drink beer.
n i donno wat to wear. lolx!
lastly i wear my new topshop's top with black jeans only. haha...
then, we went to this workshop wer her frens r there.
she is kinda scare tht i might get frighten by her frens.
so she ask me to be mentally prepared as some of them r vr mature (as in old)
BUT, they r all vr rich ppl. ok... so there we go.
stupid me left my house keys in her car.
no comments on her frens. indeed they r vr matured.
n they always communicate in cantonese.
wena introduce me to them then ya... we went to avenue.
it's a pub according to wena, i've never been there.
there were only 3 girls, including me, wena n another woman i should say.
so we drink n chill there... i didnt really know them well, so i just sit there lo.
then a few MAN came n talk to me n ya ask for my number.
normally i'll just give. cos i seriously donno how to reject ppl.
n i dont wan wena to lose face or watever.
so i gave. ok. it's not tht im desperate or wat.
just give la. if ppl disturb or wat just dont answer the phone lo.
ya thts wat i do. so if i didnt answer ur call, tht means i dont wan u to disturb me. lolx!
anywer, i wish i werent....
nvm.... cannot say here. haiz....
whole night donno doing wat. then they decided to go to another place.
but, im tired d. somemore i had beer. so i request to go back home.
i know im vr mafan, cos i left my house keys in wena's car.
so her fren fetches me back to wena's car then to la gourmet to meet my frens.
as they r there. n they will fetch me back home safely.
plus i dont wan wena's frens to have so much trouble bcos of me.
then finally i get to drink some green tea with the boys.
before andrew came, lao pek told us bout his daddy's funny stories.
n of cos andrew's embarrassing day on the road. lolx! so fun so fun.
not gonna share the jokes here later he not happy ah. haha!
n charmaine came too. to meet her frens upstairs.
she become so super thin lo. donno wat's wrong with her.
but i hope she is fine.
hann told me she is a good girl^^
thts all for today~ gd nightz ppl....
zzz....
i know i looked drunk in the pics la =p

No comments: