Saturday, April 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
to one of my best fren -- pin li^^
wishing u all the best oh.
i seriously didnt know tht we were in the same kindergarten.
haha... fun fun. then u were in the same primary with my cousin.
then same secondary with me again. so fun so fun!!
i missed those time when we were in high sch.
n the first day of sch. u n ziling sitting in front of me.
n i asked u if u know my cousin, jiajun. lolx!
never gonna forget. i swear.
n we were in the same house.
'go patricks go patricks go go go!'
hehe^^ n join cheering together. join chinese club together.
st john also. even though we were not in the same class after form 1.
as my results sux. haha! we still maintain vr gd friendship.
we never fail to remember each other's birthday too!
plus i always kacau u, but u never get angry with me =p
u r a good fren. love u lotssss.
lets be frenz forever~
*hugx!*

No comments: