Wednesday, July 9, 2008

continue...

hello all the way from aus!!
i just wanna share some more little stories here. haha!
no pics yet. im sorry =p
my connection will be done next week,
then hopefully i'll be able to use my own laptop^^
n on my msn. it has been ages since i last use it.
so ya, bree n alyssa treat me really well here~
im glad i hv them.
alright, i really like how the ppl r like here.
they r vr frenly, open minded, gentle, polite.
i really like tht n i wanna practice tht too. haha!
there were these 2 cute guys sitting just next to my table,
while bree n i was waiting for alyssa.
we donno them at all, but they just came to us.
n ask for our opinion about a ring tht he just bought.
so ya, we gave the boys our opinion n we all chat for some time.
they r just so frenly i mean. talk to anybody^^
even though they just wanna know how we think about the ring for his gf. besides tht we gave him some tips on wat to say too. haha!
had been really fun huh.
despite all the fun thg... there r bad thgs happening too.
i cried everynight -_- dont ask me y...
i just need more time to settle down n thgs like tht?
the weather is so so cold...
the food tht they serve r forever bread, salad n sandwich.
im not really used to it... msia have great food!!
sobx... miss it. i know im kinda thin,
but trust me, i eat hella lot.
so these few days im like lose weight d...
anywer, finally got my bank thgy done.
it's really dangerous to carry so much money ard.
my fren even calls me 'rich lady' -_-
but, ive yet to get a phone with a local number.
i dont really wanna get a prepaid number.
cos i wanna get a new phone...
haix... ma fan sia. hopefully i'll get it done soon.
n whoever tht wanna call me will get to call me then!
at the mean time, if u wanna get me,
im still using the 012 number.
or u might wanna get my room number from me.
or, u can simply just email me. love ya!

No comments: