Tuesday, July 15, 2008

residential college

hey hey ppl~
some of u hv beens asking me bout my accommodation.
so just take a look at the following site ba^^
the room really small la...
my meals r provided. it's kinda like a buffet thgy.
n... it's under the uni actually.
they call it college, i donno y.
n im staying in mc gregor college.
the room really too small for me.
feeling like i hv no 'space' at all.
n the food... haix....
miss msia food la! appreciate wat u hv ppl. ok...
but im like force to hv bread, salad, sandwich, tea, cheese, tomato, vege.
like for each n every meal. wt...
n u know how much it cost me not?
225 aud per week. which is 900 aud per month.
x3.18= RM 2862... almost 3000 per month la....
anywer, hopefully will be moving out soon.
wanna stay at student village! cheaper n i can be together with
jade, yvonne n min they all le^^

No comments: