Saturday, July 12, 2008

left n reached

did u guys wan some pics? ^^
b4 i went to the airport...
went to the centre for a while 1st.
she's such a sweetie~
n so does she^^
n the cute little brother~
in the airport.
alright, i admit im kinda kiasu or somethg?
i force my mum n uncle to go ard 2 smthg?
my flight is at 9.20pm actually...
but i hv to reached there like b4 7?
n im worry bout the traffic at the causeway?
so ya... reached there ard 4? hahaha!
had some noodles~ food r ex in the airport la.
take lotsa pics. with my new cam! if u realise the quality of pics^^



me n my teddy! yes i brought him along.
n the officer was telling me he need a passport too... -_-'''

my big big family~

well not all of them turn up though.

cos i was leaving from changi airport in sg?

n most of them r working in jb?

sheila didnt manage to go either.

but i got lotsa smses n phone calls b4 i left.




my grandma is so cute tht she's trying to pose! ^^
lovely cousins^^
i treat them like my sons^^
my lovely n sweet family~
lotsa them cried. n i was trying really hard not to....
n.... tada! this is bree!! ^^
n me me me...
it's really cold there. i know my face ugly la...
love my naf naf~
love my boots! it really keeps me warm!
alright, thts all for now.

No comments: