Tuesday, July 29, 2008

last wed~

ready to go!
for.....
shopping!
u know i love stars =p
go green^^
stars again XD
sweater is wat i need more!


so ya, went for shopping.
min promise to be my slave for the day. lolx!
words for min: next time dont bet with me again wei =x
hehe^^ anywer, we went grand central.
as i seriously in need of more clothes... as in sweater.
bought a lot of them actually but didnt take pic.
manage to get wat i wan. thkx to boy.
for recommanded us of wer to shop though^^
i need to be really careful now about wat i post.
cos my cousins, my aunty n even my mum will be reading my blog!
oh my god! haha! joking joking...
i know everybody cares about me^^ love ya~
alright, so min was helping me to carry my shopping bags n even my coat =p
but we were just helping each other la. boy help me too ma.
i didnt really bully min lo =p
had a great time shopping with yvonne n julie.
i bet min n boy had a great time carrying the bags. lolx!
anywer, dont really dare to simply spend money sia...
i c the price d always x3.18 which made up of ringgit.
haha... dont worry, i spend my money wisely^^
so, dont worry mum! =p

No comments: