Saturday, July 26, 2008

*sweethearts*

it was monday, my first day of class in the uni.
was kinda nervous n all. n i hv no idea wer my class is.
lolx! cos the uni is like soooo big to me =p
so, it was cold, n i was walking so fast to keep my body warm.
n yes, i m the only asian in the class -_-'''
but i think i saw a girl, a chinese girl, who was late b4 the class ends.
n got guys in my class!! =p like so desperate sia. haha...
basically everybody vr good la~ n friendly^^
well, a lot of work to do =( die la me...
for just 1 subject i need to do so many assignments n quizzes d.
anywer, met yvonne n min together for lunch. hehe^^
yvonne has no class from mon to wed. so nice!!
so she decided to cook dinner for us. wow~
so ya, i wanted to drop by their house so tht we can hv our meals together.
sekali they deliver to my house pulak -_-'''
n it was so cold out there! they were freezing... oh my god...
vr touching la. cook for me plus delivery smmore =p
they r really vr sweet arent they? thkx a lot min n yvonne~
anywer, i then receive a sms from min,
saying tht the fried rice tht yvonne cooked is tasteless!! lolx!
n he suggest me to eat with some ketchup XD
so dam funny la... then yvonne msg me the same thg also...
awww... still, i finish everythg she cooked, the fried rice, the soup.
it's not really about how delicious it is. but it's the heart tht counts^^
love u guys lotssss.... *hugxx*

No comments: