Wednesday, July 30, 2008

friday night live

friday is a tiring day... class until 3 since morning....
but still, went for friday night live! woohoo~
it's a christian fellowship/ church thgy.
but they have a lot of nice activities.
like singing, dancing, jumping, gaming, eating n all...
haha! so basically i like the dancing session la =p
n i got to know the dancers d. wanna c them?
ok next time. haha! anywer, it was fun though.
we first play games with our shoes, then some guessing game.
me n jade busy taking pic only =p
look up babe^^
haha! so, b4 we had our pizzas, there were actually a competition.
n min, is the representative of msia! wow~
look at him. i believe he was really hungry la. lolx!


anywer, he actually won the competition sia! hehe^^
then me n yvonne busy taking pic pulak...
together with jade's mummy.
yaya she was there too^^

posing happily with the pizza~
i wasnt eating though. cos i had my dinner d.

with edna! totally my girl! ^^
plus crystal n stephy too

donno wat's wrong... everybody keeps calling me baby.
everybody treats me like a baby... baby bev become my new name edy.
bcos im the youngest? i always need help? innocent? too soft?
anywer, it's nice being the baby among everybody though...
when everybody loves n sayang me^^ but all ah boy do was keep laughing at me! hmph!

he was the 1st 1 saying im like a baby! donno if he was the 1 telling everybody im behaving like a baby. haha!

it was a great night ppl^^ im glad we all went.
n i got to know a lot of ppl! hehe! will go again next week~
thk u boy for walking me home in such a cold nite....

No comments: