Thursday, July 24, 2008

orientation day 6

me + yvonne with the star shape papaya/mamaya =p
today supposingly go movie world in gold coast 1...
but end up didnt go cos expensive. will go during summer break mayb^^
anywer, boy invited us over to his house! cos he prepare steamboat for us!
how nice right~ all this started when yvonne n min were too bored at home.
n they were watching some hk drama, n saw ppl eating steamboat.
make them wanna eat too. n when they tell me i was like dying for it also.
so ya, saturday morning we went to coco's to get everythg for steamboat^^
yvonne n min went to clifford garden 1st. so boy brought me to coco's.
cos i donno how to go... haha! then we were early so we chill in 1 of the cafe.
so boy were telling me, 'i go get coffee ya, u go find a seat n wait for me k.'
so i wait for him lo... sekali he came with 2 cups of coffee sia...
i dont drink coffee. die. i dont dare to tell him.
so i drink... actually a little bit only. but i find it so bitter.
i drank half of the cup then i tell him tht i actually dont drink coffee.
so he was like, 'HUH?? u should hv told me! i go get tea for u then.'
n he wanted to walk to the counter there, then i pull him back.
haha... it's ok. at least he will rmb tht i dont take coffee next time^^
n we had a great time chilling a chatting while waiting for yvonne n min~
so 4 of us shop n buy then went back home d.
n at night ard 7.30 we gather in boy's house.
oh my god he really can cook sia! he cook this chicken i donnot wat it's call.
but it was so nice! make me think of my mum's cooking =p
ya... so we had lotsa fun eating n chatting all.
not forgetting to take pics =p
well, most of the pics r in yvonne n sabrina's cam.
mine vr little only...


so we were like eating n all... n most of them were drinking.
n i itchy mouth drank some of sabrina's n wilson's alchohol.
n... i got drunk. not really. tipsy? i donno...
cos im kinda allergic to alchohol so i got blur n tired.
n of cos my face was like so red, so does my body -_-
my frens got so worried. haha! every1 seems to treat me like a baby la...
im not! but it's nice to be the baby among them though =p
anywer, all i drank was a little bit only leh....
anywer i lied down on 1 of the sofa n i fell aslp. was feeling really cold.
cover my body with my nafnaf coat, but still cold.
n boy got me his jacket. n the girls were hugging me. hehe^^
then i went back home. thkx to the jap+korean girl, agnes who drove me home.
together with boy, hin n stephy^^ love u guys! dont worry ya~

No comments: