Monday, July 14, 2008

my first day of uni can never get any better

well well well,
pass few days ive been living a life like a pig.
eat n slp, eat n slp.
ntg to do. until i finally got my internet connection.
n i was rather worry bout my uni.
scare no asian... scare no frens...scare scare scare....
this few days have been rather confused bout my relationship stuff too.
sobsobx. love ya dear~
anywer, today is the first day of uni n we will have orientation for the whole week.
it couldnt been any better. i swear.
i love my uni! i love the ppl!
oh my god... i was so nervous n thgs like tht in the morning.
n i heard 2 chinese girls talking to each other.
n i overheard tht they r from msian, taking early childhood education.
im like... i wanna know them!! (shout in my heart la)
but but but... i didnt know how to get started la.
finally, when we were having the tea session.
i was so brave tht i go in front to 1 of the girl n i said hi to her =p
brave not? lolx! i'll never regret for knowing them sia.
so basically her name is jade n another girl is yvonne.
not forgetting her bf, min. awww....
i was so happy la... donno how to discribe my feelings.
like finally i found some1? haha...
it's really nice to know u guys! so we keep chatting n thgs like tht.
getting to know more bout each other n stuff.
yvonne even brought me together with her to the faculty of education to c the
course coordinator^^ cos i was having some problems n confusion.
so nice of her right^^ waited for me smmore,n then we had lunch together.
with jade's mummy too. she is so fun n lovely~
both yvonne n i r dying for the hip hop dancing club la.
it's really glad tht we hv so much in common.
oh ya, im the youngest among them. hehe^^
all 3 of us will be having lectures together i believe,
cos we r like taking the same course? i really like them....
really happy n glad to hv them. seriously.
they r lotsa other ppl tht i get to know too.
but this 2 girls i really wanna specify them a little. lolx!
oh ya, the mentors there was dam funny la. u guys r great man!
i met so many msian~ so happy^^
jade, yvonne n min came over to my place to have a look n then i followed them to theirs.
i like theirs lo... so nice. at least got 'space' there? yea...
im used to my room in msia la. although not tht big la.
but al least not this small? haha...
but i need to prepare n cook for my own meal there.
donno how yet. will hv to discuss with my mum.
anywer, it has been a great day.
love u girls! hugx!

No comments: